Friday, March 19, 2010

Fruit Fast



I've been meaning to fast for a few days now. This morning after after a late night medival dancing, my body was asking for some TLC.


Today was the day. Juice & veggy fast day. Taking a day to revitalize your system by either not eating, just drinking fresh juice, or in my case today, eating nothing but raw fruit and veggies can do wonders for one's energy, digestion, and overall vitality.

I headed down the street. The lady at the next-dood fruit and vegetable stand is starting to get to know me. To my delight, she took me a side and gave me an amazing deal on their day old veggies. Convinced that today I would only eat raw, I loaded up. The bounty I loaded onto the table upon my return.

I've been eating away at the abundance all day.

Russell's body says: :-)

No comments: