Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Magically Happy Garden


What happens when you get an artist do yard work?

Yesterday, I was helping Marion move stones around in her garten. Real Manly work. Its really good to be able to help out in return for the kindness of her hospitality. Of course, there's nothing like physical labour to get one thinking. As I lugged stones around an idea started to percolate.........

Borrowing ideas from all over, I threw this little movie together in the afternoon-- I quite literally threw it together-- as you will see! Its really quick conceptual experimental basically. My camera has died so it was all on my laptop's webcam. I even re-used Darragh's music from my Amsterdam movie.

Darragh, I will take you up on your offer of more music!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me smile. Me hiciste sonreir. You are so cute to me. Sos tan lindo para mí. Love friend. Te amo amigo.