Monday, November 16, 2009

My Dream





That's about enough intense dig-deep fear excavation for the moment. Let's switch to Dreams! There's nothing like speaking your dream to make it happen. Or writting it publically.

I have watched in awe so many times on my journey as my dreams, one after the other would materialized around me.

There's nothing like being ill to compell you to rexamine your life. And your dreams. I've been listening to my biological heart and my soul's heart. So let me do put their words out:

My dream is to restore my body by facing my fears. I dream of integrating my body, finances, spirituality, sexuality and career into One harmonious and joyful pursuit of my artistic calling. I dream of having the support of my family, my country and my community behind my calling. I dream of returning to Paris to be with my love Abby, to heal, to create and to prepare for the coming Spring.

That is my Dream.

No comments: