Friday, September 18, 2009

Mandalic To Do List


I've got a lot to do these ways. Linear To Do list simply don't cut it. I think it has something to do with the linear thing.

Here in Monfalcone I am trying hard to finish up several major currents of work on my Macbook. I have several focuses that all compliment and build off each other. And, despite all these things to do in the future... I want to be fully immersed in my now!

Mandalas to the rescue!

I have developed this way of dynamically sketching my priorities over the last year. I start from a circle in the centre that says NOW. This Is to remind me that everything flows from this moment and ground me in the present.

I tend to have 4-6 major priorities-- Love, me, 1mandala, art, etc. These I sketch outwards as the main axises from the centre.

Then, I start to fill it in! I draw little boxes organically out from the centre and in each category. Over a day or two the mandala evolves with colours and shapes and words.

My intentions and the mandala beautifully blossom and unfold!



No comments: