Monday, May 11, 2009

Sillyness

Ok... this is really, really a silly movie.  In fact, it is so silly and simple it could ruin my reputation as a professional artist!  Yet, sometimes you just gotta have fun!

I was about to go for a walk when I noticed that Constanze had left her stuffed animals sitting out beside a tree.  Constanze is the very creative nine year old of the family I have been staying with in Prinzlauenberg, Berlin.  I had been sharing some of my other movies with her that day and in that way an idea for a little movie animation easily hit me.

   I started to play around with her toys and my camera. I felt like I was nine again for a moment!   This little movie is the result.  

If you happen to be a gallery owner considering my work, please disregard this movie!




No comments: