Friday, February 6, 2009

Yellow or White!




I've come to all but the conclusion of my mural.

One last detail eludes me.   The center eye needs a colour.   I have used all blue tones thus far and have covered up the original yellow lines.  Yet, this can of yellow paints sits beside me in all its golden glory!   Its soooo tempting to add a little yellow to the painting.   The yellow of course changes everything.   It brings out the blues, but also detracts from the simlicity by commanding much attention.

So... to help decide what to do, I've take two photos.   One with the yellow added, and one without.   Tomorrow, before I head onwards, I can finalize the painting.   I will sleep on it tonight.  Or rather... beside it.   Tonight my bed is in the dormitory with the mural!


No comments: