Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday's Creation, Today's Crash




I am trying to get a new artistic creation created every day.    

Given how far behind I am on uploading my latest art to my blog, I am not doing too bad.  Here's a some photographic photoshop fun made almost a week ago.   Its based on a photo of a recycled paper depot that I passed cycling into Leer, Germany.

I write from Oldenburg Germany.  Just survived a little car crash.   A car pulled out in the bike lane and despite my  drastic swerving and braking I hit it.   Did more damage to the car than me or my bike.  Was so totally the driver's fault that he did nothing but apologize despite the massive scratch on the side of his car.   

All is totally fine.  

 It was a good reminder of how instantenously things can change from good to bad.   

Indeed, one must be grateful for the moments one has. 

 As my good friend Andrew always reminded me, you just never know when you're going to check out.

It was also a good reminder to tighten up my brakes!


No comments: